Why do we love rockstars? And why do we love reading about them (and their friends and lovers) in romance books? Authors Mina, Six, Tara, Dawn, and Jay answer these questions and talk about their favorite rockstar stories in korean dramas and other television shows. They also share how they wrote their rockstar romance books.
Mina V. Esguerra “Pleasure to Meet You” (Trope: Minor Celebrity)
- Backstage Pass series by Tara Frejas
- Songs to Your Beat by Jay E. Tria
- Summer Storm series by Six de los Reyes
- The Boyfriend Backtrack by Dawn Lanuza
- The Tropetastic Kindness Bundle
- F.T. Island – “Pray”
- You’re Beautiful (Netflix)
- Love Notes by Joanna Campbell
- La Bamba (1987) – Trailer
- Julie and the Phantoms (Netflix)
- Arctic Monkeys – A.M.
Watch the full video
This episode was recorded and streamed live on February 27, 2021 over YouTube, Twitter and Facebook. If you’d like to listen to the entire stream (it’s a few minutes longer than the audio of the podcast episode), check out the video below.
Subscribe to the #RomanceClass Podcast to get new chapters as soon as they’re available: